Sales Account Manager
Dynamics of the Role
In addition to TransUnion’s traditional business of furnishing credit reports, TransUnion Specialized Risk provides its clients with leading data, analytics and risk management solutions that help them make efficient, informed and accurate decisions. We offer a broad array of products including right party contact, skip tracing, fraud and identity management, collections, and onboarding decisioning. We pride ourselves on our ability to bring innovative ideas and solutions to market, leveraging our extensive experience in data and information services.
As a member of a broader team, the Account Manager is responsible for the relationship management of an existing client portfolio with a secondary focus on the prospecting and development of prospective clients through outbound sales calls to new and existing clients. The Account Manager continually seeks to maintain and grow existing client relationships while selectively prospecting for new business through sales leads.
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our collections vertical team and help us drive revenue in existing third party collections accounts. You’ll be a key player in helping us to grow our business.
How You’ll Contribute
- Identify, sell, close and manage prospects
- Establish relationships with key account stakeholders, including understanding their purchasing criteria
- Collaborate with subject matter experts within the TransUnion Collection Vertical team to develop strategic solutions for the accounts you manage
- Maintain and grow current accounts
What You’ll Bring
- Demonstrated aptitude in sales and marketing techniques
- Ability to effectively establish positive relationships with customer base and deal effectively with front-line and upper management
- Proven track record of growing revenue through consultative selling and building relationships in large and complex client business
- Analytic experience and demonstrate strong acumen in applying analytics to solve client business issue and challenges
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications with ability to understand technical products and solutions.
- Solid understanding of data and information services relevant to the Third Party Collections space, be that a Collection Agency, Debt Buyer or a Collection law Firm.
- Ability to demonstrate written and verbal competence including strong presentation skills along with the ability to persuade others in both formal and informal settings while presenting in a professional demeanor to internal and external customers
What We Offer
We aim high — and are reaching for new heights every day. This is a terrific time to join our team as we build on our commitment to integrity, service, reliability and innovation. These values stand behind the decisions we make every day, as well as our relationships at work and with the customers we serve. We believe in the power to achieve and are taking it in bold new directions.
Who We Are
A global leader in credit information and information management services, TransUnion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We’re on an exciting journey and you can be a part of it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top