Revenue Cycle Manager
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Proven ability creating and leading teams of varying levels of expertise in the A/R RCM space.
- Effective leadership and communication skills to build a team of associates that drive positive client outcomes in the area of A/R Recovery. Leverage consistency and scalable solutions when growing the team.
- Partner with GM, sales and account management teams as well as client implementation teams to ensure clear alignment to project forecasting and operational success.
- Demonstrated experience in creating new teams from inception through growth and into sustainment.
- Ability to work and communicate with external clients (C-Suite Level and Management) to effectively impact decision making on implementing our solutions and utilizing them to the fullest possible extent.
- Ability to engage, influence and collaborate effectively with a variety of audiences, including senior-level leadership (internal and external) and front line associates.
We'd love to see:
- BS or BA in a healthcare or business administration discipline preferred. 6+ years of healthcare revenue cycle/business office experience and 5+ years of team leadership experience in healthcare insurance reimbursements.
- Expertise with Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial payers and related medical/insurance billing regulations.
- Understanding of HIT systems like EPIC, Paragon, Cirius, Zirmed or other billing systems.
- Experience establishing and directing a team in a start-up, turnaround and/or high growth environment.
- Demonstrated team management skills and experience, with the ability to mentor and train others.
- Must be a critical thinker and problem solver; able to anticipate business needs and lead process improvement.
- Ability to influence in a matrix environment with strong communication, organization, customer service, and relationship-based collaboration skills.
Impact You'll Make:
- Build a new AR Recovery operations team in TU's Greenwood Village office by acquiring exceptional talent, onboarding and training the new workforce, establishing operating principles and establishing operational excellence inclusive of performance management, development, recognition, and successful client outcomes.
- Establish and refine internal metrics to drive business performance and ensure revenue is attained.
- Develop, integrate and guide the tactical activities of the business plans and strategies for the AR Recovery business line in the Colorado office to deliver aligned growth plans that enable the shifting of resources from California to Colorado.
- Institute workflow processes that enable efficient and predictable delivery of incoming client projects.
- Set and track the work priorities for the Colorado-based A/R team in alignment with broader A/R business delivery plan.
- Advance the business, operational and cultural integration of a recently acquired business into the broader TU Healthcare enterprise leveraging a matrix environment to positively resource and enable the business unit.
- Create a high performing team that understands their clients through relationships and analysis.
- Leads, inspires and develops new teams by establishing a positive work culture focused on teamwork, accountability, problem-solving, collaboration and inclusion.
About the Team:
TransUnion Healthcare, a wholly owned subsidiary of global information and insights company TransUnion, is a trusted provider of Revenue Protection® solutions that prevent revenue leakage by helping over 1,800 hospitals and 500,000 physicians engage patients early, ensure earned revenue gets paid and optimize collection strategies. TransUnion Healthcare leverages extensive data assets, patented and peer-reviewed revenue cycle technologies and advanced analytics to uncover deep insights that help providers improve the patient financial experience, understand patient behavior patterns, reduce uncompensated care, maximize reimbursement and collectively recover over $1.0 billion annually in revenue. TransUnion Healthcare's Revenue Protection solutions represent the most comprehensive suite of Patient Access and Revenue Recovery solutions in the industry and serve a wide range of hospitals and health systems, ambulatory and physician practices, government, healthcare payers, and healthcare partners and resellers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Manager I, Business Operations
Back to top