Revenue Cycle Liasion
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Exceptional communication (written and verbal) and customer service skills
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in a Hospital revenue cycle team or a Consultant working with Hospital Revenue Cycle teams
- Medical Insurance follow-up experience
- Strong understanding of Billing, Follow-up and AR cleanup
- Solid understanding of Revenue Cycle Applications
What We'd Love to See:
- Analytical, critical thinking, and creative problem-solving skills
- Time management skills with the ability to prioritize and contribute to multiple assignments simultaneously
- MS Office skills with an emphasis on excel
- Self-starter, well organized, manage to a schedule
Impact You'll Make:
- You will play a critical role in the success of Rubixis Insurance Outsourcing work. This position requires a deep understanding of revenue cycle billing and follow-up and the ability to work in a consultative fashion with customers.
- This position is responsible for: managing outsourced work and understand value being delivered to healthcare providers, obtaining all required accesses/job aids required by outsourcing teams to successfully work outsourced accounts, providing weekly or bi-weekly communications on status of outsourced work, availability of staff, and potential projects that could be undertaken by available resources.
- You will collaborate with internal and external partners to deliver great outsourcing outcomes for our customers. You will be directly involved in the development of outsourcing business and management of off-shore resources
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Acquisition Exempt, Acquired Associate
Back to top