Dynamic of the Role
We are seeking a Customer Service Administrator to join a dynamic team. The main role of the new associate will be to interact with consumers that visit TransUnion Puerto Rico Consumer Relations Department.
How you'll contribute
- Interacting with consumers that visit TransUnion Consumers Relations Department
- Build and leverage relationship with other departments, including marketing, operations, accounting and other sales groups to meet the needs of the customer
- Reporting status of the information and criteria defined previously by the organization
- Other activities looking to support Sales Department.
What We Offer
We aim high — and are reaching for new heights every day. This is a terrific time to join our team as we build on our commitment to integrity, service, reliability and innovation. These values stand behind the decisions we make every day, as well as our relationships at work and with the customers we serve. We believe in the power to achieve and are taking it in bold new directions.
Who We Are
A global leader in credit information and information management services, TransUnion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams. Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We're on an exciting journey and you can be a part of it.
What You will bring
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- 1-3 years of experience preferably in customer service
- Strong communication and consulting skills in Spanish and English (bilingual)
- High level of creativity and innovation
- Excellent attitude and openness to learn and do new things
- Proficient with MS applications and database management
- Ability to understand technical products and solutions
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top