- Chennai, India
What We'll Bring:
The Tenant and Employment (T&E) Back Office Operations Representative is responsible to complete email responses, review identity verification documents, complete recommendation transactions, fulfill consumer disclosures, and/or research and resolve consumer disputes. Back Office Operations Rep support both customer and consumers who use T&E services to screen individuals for rental housing and employment opportunities.
What You'll Bring:
- Maintains a consistent high level of knowledge regarding T&E products, services, and tools.
- Understands and consistently demonstrates knowledge of specific T&E business processes when performing all back office operations work.
- Maintains a solid understanding of U.S. credit/financial principles along with knowledge of U.S. criminal justice system/criminal background report and U.S. rental housing system/housing report (eviction) concepts.
- Adheres to established processes and procedures when responding to support emails, reviewing identity verification document, completing criminal and eviction recommendation transactions, fulfilling consumer disclosure requests, and/or when researching and resolving consumer disputes.
- Works with QA and team lead to improve individual performance based on feedback and coaching to ensure high quality work product is delivered to T&E customers and consumers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Impact You'll Make:
- 1-3 years of experience in an operations job role or customer care/support job role.
- Moderate skills in Microsoft applications
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Demonstrate attention to detail in all work completed.
- Proactively works to improve knowledge and adherence to company processes and procedures.
- Collaborates well with others in a team-oriented work environment.
- Adapts well to change and can adjust priorities as needed.
- Displays time management skills to properly follow-up on in progress work, while balancing new work assigned through our operations work queues.
TransUnion Job Title
Rep I, Administration
Back to top