Release Train Engineer - Consumer Ops
"The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas - not technology." - Mohit Kapoor, CTO
What we'll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you'll bring
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing and facilitating program increment (PI) planning readiness and PI planning events
- Experience applying Lean Thinking and Systems Thinking in large organizations
- Prior experience with Agile Transformation activities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
We'd prefer to see:
- Certification(s) in Agile methodologies (e.g., CSM, CSPO, CSP, PMI, ACP, SA, SPC, RTE, SASM)
- Previous experience using Agile Central (Rally)
- Experience working in an Agile organization using Scrum, XP, Kanban, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), or other scaling model is preferred
Impact you'll make:
- Understand the general values and principles of Agile as outlined in the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and be fully aligned to those values and principles
- Serve as the Release Train Engineer for Consumer Operations:
o Facilitate PI (Program Increment) planning readiness and PI planning events
o Aggregate Team PI objectives into Program PI objectives and publish for visibility and transparency; work with the teams to track progress and mitigate risk
o Assist with Program execution and feature completion tracking
o Facilitate Scrum of Scrums and biweekly PI Performance Review sessions
o Help manage Program risks, issues and dependencies
o Help resolve and escalate Program impediments as needed
o Ensure Program governance, and drive Program level process improvement via PI Inspect & Adapt
o Monitor the effectiveness of Program processes and performance, and collaborate with the Product and IT teams on changes and improvements
o Partner with Product Management on end to end Epic status
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top