Dynamics of the Role
We are looking for a Relationship Account Executive I to join our successful Client Services Sales team. This focus of this entry level sales role is to provide sales and service assistance to a select portfolio of existing accounts for a specific assigned territory of about $1.2 million.
The Team’s Focus
Beyond the traditional business of furnishing credit reports for consumer lending, TransUnion Financial Services provides financial institutions with data and solutions to better manage customer relationships. We have a large, diverse client base ranging from top financial institutions to credit unions, in markets that range from mature to emerging. We offer a broad array of products customized to each aspect of our clients’ business: credit risk management, marketing segmentation, fraud and ID management, collections and credit decisioning. We pride ourselves on our ability to bring innovative ideas and solutions to market, leveraging our extensive experience in credit data and analytics. Our team represents a dynamic blend of financial services industry experience and credit expertise.
How You’ll Contribute:
- You will be responsible for maintaining and generating revenue from growth of existing client portfolio, new prospects and inactive accounts by marketing appropriate TransUnion products and services.
- You will develop creative solutions that best enhance and match the customers’ needs
- In addition, you will be the primary point of contact for your assigned accounts, solving client issues and delivering superior customer service.
- In this role, you will also evaluate and analyze accounts for cross selling and up selling opportunities
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 2 years related inside sales experience, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Demonstrated aptitude in sales or marketing techniques with proven ability to cultivate customer relationships
- Must demonstrate consultative skills when calling on customers, effectively utilizing a certain degree of influence and persuasion.
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top