Quality Assurance Analyst
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Strong SQL skills and use of SQL Server.
- 2-4 years' experience using Visual Studio.
- Experience implementing and using automation frameworks (including non-web based applications).
- Experience with load and stress testing.
- Development/technical experience with Microsoft technologies (C# and VB Script).
- Experience with ETL or data reporting applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or 3-4 years of experience in QA testing role.
We'd like to see:
- Experience in technical systems testing, analytical techniques, a working knowledge of testing methodology, and experience with a variety software testing tools.
- Understanding of continuous integration/continuous deployment and experience with Jenkins or Octopus.
- Experience in the healthcare industry is preferred.
- Experience with Hadoop/Ab-Initio is a plus.
- Experience working as part of an agile team and experience using Agile Central/Rally.
Impact You'll Make:
- Collaborate with a team to produce all of the Quality Assurance deliverables including thoughtful development of test plans and test scenarios.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of any of smoke, performance, functional, and regression tests to ensure code is functioning as designed.
- Recommend and build appropriate test automation where needed.
- Develop and automate processes for gathering of expected results from data sources and comparing data results from testing.
- Work within an agile team and collaborate with the team to ensure quality software.
- Analyze systems and perform usability testing to ensure performance and reliability, enhance scalability, and meet security requirements.
- Communicate and provide documentation throughout the project lifecycle that advises the project teams of potential risk areas.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Analyst, Quality Assurance
Back to top