- Chicago, IL
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we're - consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- 2 - 5 years of hands on experience in an SQA or Test Engineer role.
- Experience with both on-prem and cloud environments (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Familiarity with Java Script frameworks (React, Angular, Vue, etc.)
- Understanding of web service concepts including HTTP, SOAP/REST and related technologies like JSON and XML.
- Knowledge of source code versioning GitHub, Bitbucket, etc., CI/CD tools and test automation
- Good written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated critical thinking.
Impact You'll Make:
- Write test plans from requirements, specifications, and test strategies
- Raise alerts when an important issue is likely to place a project in jeopardy
- Retain primary ownership of escaped defects
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
- Perform manual and automated testing
- Record test progress and results
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Engineer, Software Development
Back to top