QA Automation Internship - Summer 2017
Dynamics of the Role
The internship will be with the TransUnion Healthcare Quality Assurance team that supports the development and maintenance of a patient estimation application. The intern will be mentored by a highly experienced automation engineer. The primary focus of this position is writing, executing and maintaining automated test cases using Selenium, SpecFlow and C#. The successful candidate will gain an understanding of the SDLC process in an Agile environment, insight into quality assurance processes, and hands on experience writing UI and API automated test cases.
How You’ll Contribute
- Increase the code coverage of QA testing by writing automated test cases using Selenium, SpecFlow and C#
- Participate in the Agile software development process
- Team with other QA members, developers and business analysts to ensure the delivery of a quality product to our clients
- Share your perspective and knowledge
What You’ll Bring
- Knowledge of C# and Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of testing concepts
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, detail oriented, learning driven
- An active interest in information technology and the healthcare industry
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate across teams.
- Pursuing a Bachelor or Masters in Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related degree
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top