TransUnion Interactive creates web-based financial products that help consumers manage their credit, identity and money. Our product suite includes TransUnion Credit Monitoring, TrueIdentity, TransUnion Plus, and Zendough—products that help our customers monitor critical changes in their credit by assisting them with debt analysis, identity theft protection features, and money management tools. Our team maintains an entrepreneurial environment, with continued year-to-year growth and a history of successful product launches. We stay nimble and innovative by paying close attention to how our customers interact with our products; this is reflected in our recent, successful product launches.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Coordinate activities, resources, equipment, and information
- Liaise with internal functional leads to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Make certain that stakeholder needs are met as the project evolves
- Help schedule, prepare for, and lead project meetings
- Monitor and track project’s progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as a point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants
- Use project management tools (JIRA, Microsoft Project, etc.) to monitor working hours, budget, tasks, and schedule
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation on Confluence
- Support Senior Project Managers in leading larger initiatives
What You’ll Bring:
- Interest and desire to learn and develop project management skills and capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and of project management tools
- BS/BA in a related field
What We Offer
We aim high — and are reaching for new heights every day. This is a terrific time to join our team as we build on our commitment to integrity, service, reliability and innovation. These values stand behind the decisions we make every day, as well as our relationships at work and with the customers we serve. We believe in the power to achieve and are taking it in bold new directions.
Who We Are
A global leader in credit information and information management services, TransUnion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We’re on an exciting journey and you can be a part of it.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top