Program Manager - International Product Operations
"TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions." - Chris Cartwright, President of USIS
What we'll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred.
- 2+ years of combined program and/or project management experience focusing on the delivery of strategic initiatives in a complex environment with demonstrated leadership, decision-making and relationship management skills.
- Ability to analyze financial information (revenue and capital expenditure), sales pipeline and other disparate sources of information and synthesize into monthly KPIs, trended / historical analysis, and creation of executive leadership materials.
- Requires experience managing project work plans, proven ability in building relationships with broad range of constituents, strong financial background, strong communication skills, an ability to develop a deep understanding of the business and a demonstrated ability to direct large teams to successful results.
- Must be a strategic thinker that actively employs the PMO Operating model. Must have excellent storyboarding, written and oral skills; demonstrated organizational skills; management experience preferred; ability to work under deadline pressure; diplomacy; analytic and problem solving skills.
- Must be comfortable with working flexible hours including meeting/Skyping/videoconferencing with international stakeholders.
Impact you'll make:
- Plan and manage the delivery of strategic initiatives in support of the business objectives and growth strategies.
- Develop monthly and ad-hoc analytics and insights for executive leadership team
- Apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, organize and manage projects and programs to maximize the return on investments.
- Develop strong relationships across the business to clearly understand objectives, constraints, and opportunities in the delivery of initiatives.
- Actively employ principles, practices, standards, terminology and trends in project and program management including project planning, estimating, execution, implementation and general support.
- Responsible for coordinating program efforts and overseeing individual projects efforts in order to achieve success on the program(s).
- Work collaboratively with University and Masters level interns.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top