Program Manager - Auto Line of Business
"TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions." - Chris Cartwright, President of US Information Services
What we'll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- 5-7 years of experience in project management with a proven track record for completing projects on time and as expected (based on pre-defined success measures)
- Experience working with Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc.) and experience using database management systems
- Experience working with and presenting to senior-level managers and executives
- Experience working with internal and external business partners
- Passion and desire for continuous improvement and driven by intellectual curiosity and independent thinking
- Ability to lead by doing with a positive "can do" attitude
- Strong quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from a top-tier college or university
- Experience in financial services industry preferred, but not required
- Master's degree desired, but not required
Impact you'll make:
- The Strategic Initiatives Advisor is responsible for managing strategic initiatives of varying size and scope, ensuring that they are completed in a timely manner and that expectations, set by the customer and key stakeholders, are properly met. This person must be able to manage concurrent projects; understand overall priorities; and set expectations through clear and frequent communication to the Auto team as well as to other key stakeholders. This person will also collect, compile, analyze, summarize, and synthesize information from internal and external sources to identify and address specific business problems.
- More specifically, the role of the Strategic Initiatives Advisor is to:
Support the execution of the three-year strategic and operating plan for the Auto line of business
- Lead multiple projects, ranging from short-term, incremental growth opportunities to long-term, transformational opportunities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Sales, Product Development, and Global Technology to execute on our strategic priorities
- Leverage internal and external information to evaluate the efficacy of our go-to-market initiatives - and report those results to key stakeholders
- Manage overall priorities and set expectations through clear and frequent communication to acting participants and key decision makers, including members of the executive leadership tea
- Prepare for and facilitate monthly check-in meetings with the Auto Team and representatives across various support functions - and organize client-facing events in support of our "customer engagement" strategy
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top