Product Strategy Analyst
- Chicago, IL
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
We are seeking an Analyst / Sr. Analyst within Strategy and Planning for our Global Solutions organization. TransUnion is experiencing significant expansion with entry into new vertical markets, key acquisitions and new product growth initiatives. The Global Solutions Strategy and Planning team collaborates with senior leaders across multiple vertical lines of business and other cross-functional groups (Operations, Finance, Technology, HR, Marketing, etc.) to develop business plans and strategy for existing and emerging products and solutions.
While reporting into VP of Global Solutions Strategy and Planning, you will be responsible for supporting strategic endeavors across Global Solutions, including but not limited to: development and delivery of multi-year plan, project coordination of key growth / transformation initiatives in collaboration with matrix partners, quantitative and competitive analyses, development of board materials and other executive communications and ongoing business management such as facilitating staff meetings and business reviews for the Chief Global Solutions Officer.
You are expected to work proactively within the Global Solutions Strategy and Planning team to provide valuable industry/market, customer, financial and product driven insight that will be leveraged in the Solutions strategic planning and the product development processes. In addition, you must be able to work effectively across teams and draw upon resources within TransUnion in order to facilitate and support the ideation, development and execution of complex initiatives.
- Intellectual versatility to analyze and solve different types of business problems, pick up new skills and knowledge across a wide range of business domains, strong curiosity about various aspects of the industry and TU's business
- Critical thinking abilities to surface and challenge assumptions, differentiate details that matter from those that don't, think outside the box, suggest new ideas, dig behind the numbers
- Technical data analysis skills including familiarity with Excel, SQL Server, and ability to quickly learn proprietary and third party IT and data systems.
- Thought leadership in identifying data trends and translating numbers and trends into tangible concepts/ideas or solutions, ability to research, develop, test, and document methodologies/models, procedures and related processes for Global Solutions data and analysis
- Project management skills with attention to managing process details, including gathering and analyzing inputs and outputs from various group of stakeholders, and tracking milestones, deadlines and resources. High emotional intelligence and strong relationship management skills are critical.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization; appreciation for different communication styles and ability to adapt to audience, succinct and crisp in both written and oral communication
- Consulting, product management, and/or corporate strategy background preferred
- Understanding of financial services / credit reporting industries preferred
- Bachelor's degree in fields such as mathematics, business, finance, economics, statistics or equivalent preferred
Impact You'll Make:
The Global Solutions team is a dynamic team of individuals with diverse backgrounds working on some of the most cutting edge, transformative projects for Transunion. You will have visibility across all of Global Solutions and will have the unique opportunity to work with senior executives on the most impactful projects for the organization. You will have the opportunity to learn many industry verticals that do business with Transunion while also building important fundamental skills like problem solving, program management, analytics and executive communication. This is a great opportunity for a smart, driven individual seeking to have high visibility and impact in their role, learn different domains and acquire varied skillsets. Intellectual curiosity and flexibility is a must.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Analyst, Strategic Planning
Back to top