Product Owner, Fraud & Identity Solutions
- Hong Kong
What We'll Bring:
Riding on the development of the Fintech industry in HK and the recent HKMA Smart Banking, Virtual Banking initiatives, TransUnion has launched a series of business solutions addressing some common industry challenges in the areas of risk management and regulatory compliance as well as enabling modern mobile customer experience. We have gained a lot of tractions from the market since we launched the solution in 2017 and we are expanding our team in order to support the growth of the business and the ongoing enhancements of the solution.
What You'll Bring:
- Minimum Degree in Business Administration/Computer Science/Engineering or similar fields.
- Possess certification or hands-on experience on Agile methodology
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in Product Management or Business Analysis for banking solutions.
- Knowledge in the areas of machine learning and biometrics.
- Data analytics skills by using Excel, R or Python
- Analytically minded and able to use qualitative data to create business cases and communicate these to stakeholders and teams.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
Impact You'll Make:
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to understand needs, define features, write product specifications, iterate on feedback, write test plans with QA, manage product backlog and ultimately ship products/features/releases in a timely manner
- Contribute to and analyse the design of solutions that enhance the availability, reliability, performance, security and agility of technologies
- Lead diagnosis of complex technical problems to their root cause and recommend best course of action
- Work alongside business teams, customers, IT and technology suppliers to foster strong team dynamics
- Tracking pipelines and revenue recognition and working with sales to achieve revenue target
- Develop and implement product strategies and roadmaps consistent with company vision
- Identify and present new product innovations
- Maintain a current understanding of industry and technology trend
TransUnion Job Title
Consultant, Product Management
Back to top