Product Owner - Fraud & ID
The Product Owner for Fraud & ID will be responsible for ensuring his/her products are supporting revenue, conversion, retention, and profitability goals as well as seeking ways to further these goals. This position's focus is on ensuring short term revenue goals, while maintaining existing and developing new products and implementing product portfolio growth strategy. The Product Owner will base decisions through a defensible, metrics-driven approach based on ROI, market and customer feedback, and analysis of the user experience.
Develops business opportunities to achieve revenue goals.
- Defines and accompanies sales plans with Sales teams in order to support revenue goals.
- Defines enhancements and new product developments, prioritized based on ROI and works with Project Management and IT to develop release schedules. Owns product roadmap from a business point of view and plans new releases with IT.
- Explores alternative business models and new product utilization approaches to expand addressable market.
- Liaises with TransUnion teams at the headquarters and other countries to leverage corporate products and share best practices.
- Collect requirements from all verticals, with input from Customers and Pre-Sales, Sales teams, supported by detailed justification of benefits, use cases, fit to product and market.
- Conducts product launches.
- Defines and executes go-to-market plans.
- Prepares and delivers market and business need requirements.
- Reviews and approves detailed business requirements and user experience design.
- Conducts user acceptance testing for each release.
- Measures product revenue against goals.
- Quantifies impact of new enhancements on conversion, retention, and profitability.
- Monitors and analyzes key performance indicators, escalates issues, and monitors resolution.
- Plans and updates the product roadmap in response to changing market conditions, opportunities and goals.
- Communicates product strategy across the organization.
- Produce product sales pitch and key selling points and product collateral material.
- Train sales team on product benefits and approach.
- Compiles and categorizes customer feedback.
- Reviews and documents the competition's products and strategies.
- Explores partnership opportunities to complete and enhance product portfolio.
- Supports accounting in building financial models.
- Optimizes pricing to increase profits.
- Performa other related duties asssigned.
This position requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Marketing or similar field. Experience in Product Management for software solutions and services, preferably in a risk/fraud prevention solutions provider / credit bureau. Must have direct experience in those areas listed in the Duties & Responsibilities section. Must have proven business development, analytical, negotiation and communication skills and experience, an attention to detail, and an understanding of the main costumer industries (Financial Services, Insurance, Collections, Telecommunications, Retail). Must be able to articulate the benefits of a market-driven approach to Product Management. Pragmatic Marketing training is an advantage. Must be flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities. Must be able to conduct multiple tasks in parallel. Must be able to work independently and in team settings. Must have experience functioning as a lead on various initiatives, with virtual teams. Must have a drive for beating goals and self-motivation to overcome barriers.
Position requires a fluent level of English (spoken and written). Candidate will be interviewed in English by TU Center representatives and will liaise with the Center on a day-to-day basis if hired.
Candidate will also be subject to an assessment by filling in a simplified version of a Go To Market plan for a hypothetical product.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Senior Technical Project Manager
Patrick oversees many projects that are in development within the TransUnion walls. He’s responsible for determining what projects should be running and when they should be finished.
Back to top