Dynamics of the Role
We currently have an opportunity in Charlotte, NC for aClearinghouse Product Owner. Thisopportunity will allow you to build and execute the strategic vision for theClearinghouse products and services. Drive consensus on defined roadmapitems for future development. Manage the process for gatheringrequirements and prioritizing projects in the product backlog. Create andapprove user stories and acceptance criteria for inclusion in the productbacklog. Ensure features get to general availability. In this role you will have the opportunity towork closely with product managers, marketing managers and the softwaredevelopment team to deliver new product offerings and improve existing products.We're seeking individuals who can think big while remaining pragmatic and willdeliver on the needs of our customers.
The Team's Focus
TransUnion Healthcare is one of the fastest growing verticals in a $1-billion global company. TransUnion Healthcare, a wholly owned subsidiary of the global credit and information management company TransUnion, empowers providers and payers with Intelligence in an Instant® by providing data and analytics at the point of need. In the provider market, TransUnion Healthcare offers a series of data and decisioning solutions designed to help providers and patients find financial solutions for needed care.
How You'll Contribute:
- With support from the Product Manager, and through collaboration with stakeholders, build and execute the strategic vision for the Clearinghouse products and services
- Drive consensus on defined roadmap items for future development
- Manage the process for gathering requirements and prioritizing projects in the product backlog
- Create and approve user stories and acceptance criteria for inclusion in the product backlog
- Through collaboration with the Product Manager and various stakeholders, ensure features get to general availability.
- Fulfill Business Analysis functions on specific projects
- Other duties as assigned
What You'll Bring:
- Experience gathering and refining requirements required
- Ability to communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale and build consensus among design team
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects to critical timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form
- Healthcare revenue cycle experience preferred
- Agile experience preferred
What We Offer
Committed, Responsive, Open, Thoughtful, Engaged.
Our success is rooted in a few simple values: integrity, service, reliability, and performance. These values give our customers the power to achieve their goals. We think of ourselves as a start-up company with a trusted pedigree. We pride ourselves on fostering a fun, friendly work culture that allows associates at every level the opportunity to make meaningful contributions to innovative projects – and allows them a life outside the office. Our salaries, bonuses, and benefits are highly competitive – designed to attract and retain great talent. And our engaged and accessible senior staff members pride themselves on creating opportunities for associates to collaborate, grow, and advance.
Who We Are
A global leader in credit information and information management services, TransUnion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We're on an exciting journey and you can be a part of it.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Senior Technical Project Manager
Patrick oversees many projects that are in development within the TransUnion walls. He’s responsible for determining what projects should be running and when they should be finished.
Back to top