"TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions." - Chris Cartwright, President of USIS
What we'll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- Ability to effectively and collaboratively communicate with a team, excellent written and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment and strong critical thinking, troubleshooting and analytical problem solving skills
- Minimum 3-5 years of product experience, preferably with web-based products
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to build and leverage relationships at all levels across the company, business partners and international teams
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Suite or agile project management software (Jira, Agile Central, etc)
Impact you'll make:
- In the first 90 days - become immersed in our SAFe Agile environment, learn all about our products and how they further the goals of TransUnion and our Partners
- Beyond 90 days - establish a collaborative relationship with product Partners and help them bring their product vision to reality
- Serve as primary representative for a project team and internal stakeholders to prioritize product enhancements and new features
- Manage and prioritize team backlog and refinement of features into user stories and acceptance criteria within the defined sprint schedule
- Translate requests into technical asks that can be acted upon by development and engineering teams
- Identify product and feature success metrics and measure and monitor performance
- Liaise directly with Partners to understand their needs and goals and prioritize their work
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top