Product Manager, SME Digital Solutions
- Hong Kong
What We'll Bring:
It is not untrue to say that SME is the most underserved market despite the effort of "banking inclusion" push by HKMA. However, recent development in CDI as well as multiple virtual banks launching their SME banking and lending products have created a new momentum in the market. Banks are also tapping into new way of SME credit decision by using alternative data such as trade finance and ecommerce transaction data.
As a major player in the consumer credit and digital onboarding space, TransUnion has launched a few SME focus solutions with good tractions from the market and we want to accelerate the growth by creating this product position.
What You'll Bring:
- Minimum Degree in Business Administration/Statistics/Computer Science/Engineering or similar fields.
- Possess certification or hands-on experience on Agile methodology
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in Product Management or Business Analysis for banking/fintech solutions.
- Experience in the areas of SME Lending, SME digital onboarding is a plus
- Data analytics skills by using Excel, R or Python
- Experience in using Invision or similar tools in creating prototypes
- Analytically minded
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Develop new capabilities and enhancing TU's current SME digital onboarding and lending solution to help banks to improve SME lending decision, especially those"blue ocean" segment that they are not able to serve such as unsecured lending.
- Foster partnership with 3rd party solution/data providers to position TU as a leading player in the new Ecosystem of CDI (Commercial Data Interchange) created by HKMA.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to understand needs, define features, write product specifications, iterate on feedback, write test plans with QA, manage product backlog and ultimately ship products/features/releases in a timely manner
- Work alongside business teams, customers, IT and technology suppliers to foster strong team dynamics
- Develop and implement product strategies and roadmaps consistent with company vision
- Identify and present new product innovations by creating prototypes and user journeys
- Maintain a good understanding of SME industry and technology trends
- Use qualitative data to create business cases and communicate to stakeholders and teams
Sr Consultant, Product Management
Back to top