Product Manager - Fraud
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and creative problem solving skills
- Strong proficiency in SAS/R.
- Python and Hive/Pig experience a plus Passion for pushing cutting-edge research to the limit in production environments
- Able to work in a fast-paced, high energy, and dynamic work environment creating state of art fraud analytics and models that impact hundreds of millions of people
- Minimum of 1+ years of hands-on professional experience using machine learning and data science, deep learning approaches, building statistical models, attributes, decision trees, segmentation schemes, benchmarking reports, monitoring services and/or other quantitative solutions.
- Advanced degree in Statistics, Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Operations research, Engineering, Economics or other quantitative discipline from top 10 colleges.
We'd love to see:
- 4-7 years of relevant experience in Product and/or Analytics.
- Analytics experience in consumer credit risk preferred.
- Product development and/or Machine learning experience a plus
- Experience of CIBIL data and product development & management is a big plus.
Impact You'll Make:
- TransUnion's Fraud and ID verification vertical needs a product manager/product consultant who can work on product enhancements leveraging analytics.
- Apart from building and managing generic products, one of the key focus areas for the Fraud Analytics is to identify trends in the CIBIL data assets and to provide better value to members through custom analytics and modelling.
- Drive innovative analytics solutions; design, build and implementation for newer fraud capturing trends/rules to enhance the product offerings, working closely with TU CIBIL's Sales and Consulting teams.
- Identify fraudulent trends, translate them to analytical requirements, build an appropriate solution, and present results back to product and client teams at suitable levels for consumption.
- Collaborate with product/technology/operations teams.
- Design and write programs for data extraction, segmentation and statistical analysis on large population datasets using languages such as R, SAS, SQL, Hive, and Pig on Linux, PC, and mainframe computing platforms.
- Research and develop new analytical solutions, test new data sources for predictive lift and monitor the performance of solutions to drive value for the company and its clients.
- Revelop attributes for identifying Fraud for different verticals and/or business problems by aggregating the individual data elements at consumer level
- Perform R&D on innovative analytic methodologies, products and data sources.
- Communicate results & recommendations, and produce technical documentation of R&D projects.
- Foster a high performance culture and cultivate an environment that promotes excellence and reflects the TransUnion
TransUnion Job Title
Consultant, Data Acquisition Services
Back to top