What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we're - consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Experience working in data privacy, user privacy, or data management with 7+ years spent in a product role
- Experience in an Agile software development environment
- Technical aptitude and exceptional ability to pay close attention to key details in order to analyze and understand a wide range of products and solutions
- Experience building strong relationships with a broad range of stakeholders including senior leadership and technical peers
- Legal background/experience
- Experience in SAFe
- Experience with data and analytical solutions
- As a product manager specialized in privacy and compliance matters, you will work with internal stakeholders to understand the overall privacy and compliance challenges
- You will assess the impact of current and future regulations on our products and solutions in close collaboration with our privacy, legal, compliance and product teams and identify the priority of product related compliance and privacy initiatives
- You will represent the Product organization in any privacy and compliance initiative and act as the liaison for all product teams across the U.S.
- You will partner cross-functionally to put an appropriate framework in place to ensure we develop products and solutions in compliance with privacy regulations
- You will be responsible for capturing and making available requirements and legal directions related to product related privacy and compliance initiatives
- You will work with product managers, product owners and development teams/ARTs across the enterprise to implement privacy and compliance requirements
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Director, Product Management