What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we're - consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- At least 5 years product management experience with at least 3 years experience with cloud based products.
- Advanced knowledge of the product management lifecycle management
- Experience working with infrastructure teams (networking, security, cloud services) as well as multiple application teams on the build and build and delivery of foundational and next gen capabilities.
- Experience in developing business cases and features that align to key business objectives that many teams execute toward accordingly.
- Ability to facilitate large workshops with technology & business teams to identify requirements, make decisions quickly, seek alignment and/or mitigate risk.
The Product Manager, Cloud Program will work collaboratively across various domains and delivery teams to provide leadership in defining, developing, launching, and managing hybrid and multi-cloud capabilities. Key areas of focus include defining and aligning to success criteria. Additionally, we seek someone with strong communication (written and oral) skills, as well as proven strengths with it comes to cross domain collaboration and delivery execution. You will leverage your cloud product experiences to enhance our product innovation and technical sophistication across the globe.
- You will serve as a knowledge and delivery leader for an enterprise wide vision and strategy for global tech modernization.
- Within the agile framework, you will develop and champion the epic creation, product vision and strategy, and feature definition.
- You will support Product Owners across domains that includes many agile teams aligned to objectives and outcomes that part of an aggressive and highly visible roadmap.
- Success is measured by your contribution in communicating a vision, support the alignment within delivery in support of key initiatives, and ultimately on-time delivery of commitments.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Advisor, Product Management