"TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions." - Chris Cartwright, President of USIS
What we'll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive end-to-end product management experience with strong knowledge and working experience in agile methodology
- Excellent communication skills while serving as liaison working closely with business partners/business owners and internal teams
- Must have strong critical thinking skills to quickly make and measure decisions
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to build and leverage relationships at all levels across the company and with business partners
- Strong business acumen and quantitative and analytical problem solving skills
- Previous product management experience within internet based products
Impact you'll make:
- Within the agile framework, you will develop and champion the Epic creation, product vision and strategy, and feature definition
- You will use your excellent communication skills to understand technical requests and accurately translate into product features while being the subject matter expert in the products that are delivered through the platform
- You will serve as primary representative for project team and internal stakeholders, articulate data analytics to drive value to business partner
- You will understand and articulate the smallest details including benefits, values, impacts, acceptance criteria, and overall feature vision to product owners and cross-teams in order to formulate the overall product strategy
- You will participate in a leadership role in shaping the overall program by engaging frequently with internal teams, project managers, and vendors during implementation
- You will identify product and feature success metrics and measure and monitor performance to prioritize future development and identify new product opportunities
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top