Product Leader, Consumer Interactive
Dynamics of the Role
We’re seeking a head of Product to lead our Consumer Interactive Product organization into the next phase of our growth. You will help define and enable strategic priorities and drive the long-term product roadmap. You will be the chief advocate for our customers and own the view for how we can consistently improve their experience, while achieving our business goals.
You will continuously define and evolve the role of product in the organization, developing harmonious and effective relationships with other functions in the company and driving them towards efficient execution. You will build a product team to meet current and future needs, and mentor and grow your people. You will be a senior leader at TransUnion Consumer Interactive and help drive forward company-wide priorities, all the while building an exceptionally well-rounded and highly functional team of people who are passionate about having a huge impact on our company and our customers every day.
The Team’s Focus
TransUnion Consumer Interactive creates web-based financial products that help consumers manage their credit, identity and money. Our product suite includes TransUnion Credit Monitoring and ID Theft Protection—products that help our customers monitor critical changes in their credit by assisting them with debt analysis, identity theft protection features, and money management tools. Ours is an entrepreneurial environment – with a big company behind us. We’ve had continued year-to-year growth and a history of successful product launches.
How You’ll Contribute
• Business Management – Build and grow a world class product organization to drive revenue, and EBITDA growth through product innovation and executon.
• Product Roadmap – Create the product vision & strategy for TUCI. Build out and oversee the near-term and long-term product map, driving prioritization in accordance with company goals
• Product Development – Continuously refine and evolve product management process and procedures to ensure productive and efficient collaboration within the product team and across TUCI
• Product Strategy – Understand, design and apply solutions with data-driven strategic investments to drive value from both the direct and indirect channels
• Customer Voice – Anticipate market needs, capture and articulate the voice of our customer and drive scalable solutions.
• Thought Leadership – Make sure the company and its solutions are evolving and positioned properly today and in the future. Capitalize on market trends and emerging consumer needs.
• Strategy – Work with management team and sales leaders on strategic issues such as supporting a changing business model in an emerging space.
• Scale – Allow the company to touch an ever increasing customer base in a more systematic and sophisticated way. Identify cross sell opportunities and partner with cross functional teams to increase revenue.
• Competitive Analysis – Consistently track competition and alternative solutions. Know where TransUnion is positioned against other approaches and companies.
• Influence – Work across the entire management team creating synergies and integration of the ideas and directions. Add “outside the box” perspective and thinking. Get the organization to look at market issues in new ways.
• Leadership – Demonstrate visionary leadership and drive engagement in the value proposition of Consumer Interactive
• Team Building – Within the marketing and analytics organization, get the right people in the right positions. Organize for results. Provide training and professional development. The team will be relatively small, but effective.
• Geographic Diversity – Manage direct reports across multiple locations (Chicago, IL and San Louis Obispo, CA) as well as influencing cross functional teams.
• Agile and emotionally intelligent individual who works exceptionally well within fast-paced and matrixed environments
• Engaged leader who invests deeply in their team and develops strong relationships with diverse groups of people
• Process driven and highly structured thinker
• Deeply understands e-commerce and can analytically breakdown and solve complex problems
• Highly collaborative and invested, not only in the success of the team but the entire organization
• Proven ability to build a world-class product organization
• Able to deeply understand customers and transfer customer knowledge into improved experiences
• Clear and constant communicator and great listener
• Capable of crafting a clear vision for the future and the steps necessary to execute against that vision
What We Offer
This is an exciting time in TransUnion’s history. With investments in our people, technology and new business markets, we are redefining the role and purpose of a credit bureau. We are acquiring new businesses, launching new products, and expanding our services to businesses and consumers worldwide.
The future has never looked brighter for our associates. We work hard to offer our team members meaningful work experiences to promote professional growth, and to provide an enjoyable place to work with competitive benefits, a healthy work/life balance, and a friendly, casual culture.
Who We Are
Information is a powerful thing. At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding innovative ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top