Product Implementation Specialist
"The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas - not technology." - Mohit Kapoor, Chief Information and Technology Officer
What we'll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- Our team, which offers an entrepreneurial culture, backed by the financial stability and market maturity of a larger corporation, is curious, committed to customer success and focused on client engagement and the customer experience.
- Demonstrated Technical Skills including:
- Writing computer programs or business rules to examine data elements and determine whether criteria has been met.
- Design and execute, and report results of a test plan
- Interpret structured documents such as XML or JSON
- Use of simple XML editors (such as notepad++ or ultraedit)
- Software Methods to communicate over the internet
- Demonstrated Project Skills including working multiple assignments simultaneously with limited and remote supervision; working with internal and external teams to achieve objectives; reporting assignment status; and committing to meeting promise dates.
- Demonstrate the ability to proactively communicate with internal and external customers including:
- Writing emails using business spelling, grammar, and language
- Composing documents, such as user guides, in Microsoft Word (or similar) using sophisticated style and formatting
- Explaining and conducting technical training over the telephone or in a video bridge.
- A Bachelor's degree in Math, Computer Science, Data Science, or IT-related field or comparable real-world experience
- Knowledge of SQL, SAS, R or tools
- Experience with integrating and appending data, as well as real-time data processing, process scheduling, and response processing
- A Business Acumen that allows you to suggest solutions to customers' issue
- Write small software scripts in Visual Basic, python, java or similar
- Previous experience in a scrum/agile environments
- Previous experience with ITIL processes
- Previous interaction with outside clients; patience
Impact you'll make:
- Expectations in the first 90 days: This technical member of the product delivery team will be responsible for executing, with quality, the critical functions in our customer setup process including
- Interpreting requirements
- Configuring business rules
- Testing the business rules
- Troubleshooting the customer's data
- Support deployment to production
- Monitoring the customer's results
- What you'll accomplish beyond 90 days: In the role, you will become a subject matter expert on the business platforms, the customers using it, and best practices.
- Key Business Impact including:
- The role involves interpreting requirements, estimating a delivery date, configuring business rules in complex systems, verifying and demonstrating that the configuration meets the requirements.
- The individual will work with other TransUnion teams to deploy the configuration in test and production environments, and working with TransUnion customers to insure their systems integrate successfully.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top