Product Implementation Coordinator
TransUnion of Canada: Product Implementation Coordinator
What We Offer
TransUnion believes in investing in the best people. Our dynamic and diverse environment values and promotes the growth of associates in their jobs, roles and careers. Our organization supports ambitious individuals who seek career satisfaction and development.
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
What you will do
Working in this newly created role within the Product Delivery area of the Operations group, the Product Implementation Coordinator will play a key role in the client onboarding and integration (including technical set up, change management, audit and support functions) Primary focus will be timely delivery and execution excellence that underpins our customer experience. This is a versatile and hands-on solution support role where the ideal candidate will grow and understand the domain
- Implementation Coordination: Lead product delivery/client implementation initiatives involving multiple internal (Canada and International TransUnion divisions) and external stakeholders. Independently manage timelines, implementation efforts, and customer communication and expectations. Implementation cycles are typically completed within 3-6 months.
- Product Delivery: Deliver product delivery projects within set timelines; managing change as needed to address change or issues related to scope of delivery as defined by Statement of Work/Contract/Integration Guide. Effectively communicate with leadership team and internal/external stakeholders regarding project obstacles and make adjustments to timeline or and scope in effort to continue progress towards deliverables.
- Communication: Facilitate customer meetings and document action items/minutes/deliverables through concise product delivery status reports. Manage internal communications and status reports ensuring that issues and decisions are clearly articulated and managed. Ensure and promote open communication on across internal and external departments and stakeholders. Tactfully and candidly address situations to maximize opportunity and minimize exposure to risk.
- Change Management: Recognize the impact corporate culture has on the success of product delivery and know how to use the organization to achieve delivery objectives.
- Interface with Sales: Support sales teams in client interaction and facilitate internal/external working sessions/meetings
Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
What you will bring
- A College or University degree in Computer Science, Business or Math or equivalent education
- 3 years in project management/coordination; PMP or working towards PMP designation is preferred.
- Experience managing multiple medium to large customer implementations in parallel
- Excellent written and oral reporting skills; demonstrated organizational skills; project or delivery leadership experience; ability to work under deadline pressure; diplomacy; analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong negotiating, influencing and facilitation skills; change management experience is preferred
- Customer focus with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with internal stakeholders to troubleshoot and solve issues
- Ability to work independently.
- An analytical mind with an ability to quickly dissect information
- Experience in documentation of processes and recommending/implementing new processes
- A desire to understand the root cause of a challenge/problem/opportunity
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint)
- A working knowledge of Agile development principles; experience working in an Agile based development environment, or equivalent experience in supporting applications in a production environment
- Scripting or development language knowledge would be an asset
- Familiarity with consumer data services is considered an asset
- Internal TransUnion system/operational experience is considered an asset
- This position may require some travel (<10% of the time)
Accommodation is available, including for applicants with disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top