Product Director - International Fraud and ID Solution
"TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions." - Chris Cartwright, President of USIS
What we'll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- Minimum 8-12 years of Product Management, P&L Management roles in the Banking/ Financial/ Analytics domains
- Demonstrated ability to identify new business/ product development opportunities, lead development of strategic product scaling framework, and deliver solutions in new markets
- Ability to understand different businesses and sectors to identify pain points in the same
- You work well with virtual teams and have a flexible work structure that allows for early morning/late night calls with resources in other countries
- Both direct and indirect people leadership experience; demonstrated ability to manage by influence across geographies
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills. Adept at articulating strategic plans, operational/tactical execution plans, and go-to-market plans
- You have the ability and aptitude to think innovatively and drive change within both internal and client organizations
- Subject matter expertise in the financial fraud product industry strongly preferred
- MBA from a Premier B-school preferred but not mandatory
Impact you'll make:
As part of the Identity & Fraud Global Center of Excellence (CoE) for the Innovative Solutions Group (ISG) at TransUnion, you will support in the overall ID & Fraud strategy development for International markets, drive its execution including global solution development and assist the regions to achieve revenue and profitability targets for ID & Fraud products to help cater to TransUnion customers, such as Banks, Insurance, Telco, Fintech, etc. Today, TransUnion provides solutions to help improve the on-boarding process of customers by streamlining the verification of identities of individuals by digital means as well as by highlighting potential fraudulent cases.
The individual will be responsible to work closely with the regional ID & Fraud teams to a) create new solutions to identify and reduce fraud for our customers b) enable the adoption of best practices and the localization of global products while advancing the common company goals; and c) work in conjunction with the regional product teams to identify and target new customers while ensuring the best possible service to the existing client base. He/she will also be required ensure the continuous improvement of existing solutions. She/he must be willing to accept a dynamic and multi-faceted role requiring to work across several teams and geographies, provide leadership to their peers while working with the core management team on the best way forward to help achieve our collective goals and establish TransUnion as the true leader in the ID & Fraud space.
Your impact will encompass the following:
- Develop and maintain global product/platform road-map and delivers product releases on time/budget
- Champion the roll out of the global ID & Fraud suite of products across different international markets and is able to articulate and refine the value proposition
- Ensure local sales teams are equipped to drive product adoption; increase pipeline and average deal size
- Design and create monthly reporting and insightful commentary used to set direction for product strategy and focus
- Support the global COE leader in the 3-year Plan development along with ongoing strategic planning for ID & Fraud
- Travel internationally to attend customer meetings, help in strategy execution and Go-to-Market materials aligned to the product road map and global best practice
- Be solution-oriented and not afraid to get your 'hands-dirty' in the execution activities while simultaneously being responsible for developing robust strategy and long-term growth plans
- Understand the revenue drivers and be accountable to tie product development activity to the overall and regional product revenue plans
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top