Product Director (Direct-to-Consumer)
"TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions." - Chris Cartwright
What we'll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius
What you'll bring:
- Minimum of 12 years of Product and/or Project Management experience preferably with consumer-focused web-based products (consumer credit or financial services products preferred)
- Strong consumer product P&L management experience required
- Acute focus on consumer experience and proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience in writing and communicating product visions, business cases and high-level requirements.
- Strong business acumen as well as quantitative and analytical problem-solving skills
We'd love to see:
- Must have critical thinking skills to quickly make and measure decisions
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to build and leverage relationships at all levels across the company and with business partners.
Impact you'll make:
- Enhance and champion the product vision and strategy for the direct-to-consumer product family. Manage and deliver against the product roadmap
- Specify, prioritize, and communicate high level requirements with key partners across multiple functions (e.g., technology, operations, marketing, etc.)
- Identify product and feature success metrics and measure and monitor performance to prioritize future development and identify new product opportunities
- Base your strategic decisions through a defensible metrics driven approach
- Engage frequently with stakeholders, vendor and project management during implementation
- Define, track, report, and improve key product metrics
- Serve as primary representative for product team and internal stakeholders, articulate data analytics to drive value to business partners
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top