Principal, International Data Acquisition
"TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions." - Chris Cartwright, President of US Information Services
What we'll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's degree
- Deep understanding of the product / commercial application of credit and non-credit data, generally built through 10+ years of experience in the data industry, either as a supplier or recipient of consumer and business data
- Global market experience and strong cross-cultural collaboration skills
- Ability to lead through influence; thrives in "the matrix"
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit and ability to think dynamically
- Strong problem solving, project management, and interpersonal skills: ability to work effectively as part of a diverse team
- Flexibility to travel up to 25% (international)
What we'd prefer to see:
- Graduate degree/ MBA
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience with strategic planning
Impact you'll make:
- Identify new sources of data to enhance existing and create new products to drive incremental revenue and negotiate and execute license agreements
- Execute on TransUnion's global operating model by identifying and exporting best practices and data governance across the regions
- Enrich and repurpose data already acquired for innovative, revenue producing uses
- Provide input into business cases for furnishing new data and investing in new products, services and resources
- Anticipate client critical business issues and identify ways new data sources and uses can help TransUnion address those needs
- Work with product teams to understand how current data is used and identify ways to enhance current products with new data
- Work with market planning to assess market size and revenue potential
- Work with local teams to understand regulatory environments and tailor strategies and GTM plans accordingly
- Serve as the primary exporter of IP (Intellectual Property) from one market to the next
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top