Physical Security Director
Global Physical Security Director
"I am excited about all of the new initiatives gaining traction and resulting in meaningful growth for TransUnion." Todd Cello
What we'll bring:
• A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
• Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
• Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
• Opportunity to collaborate with locations around the world and develop global solutions.
What you'll bring:
• Experience with Microsoft office, with thorough knowledge of Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Team Leadership, with a variety of levels of team members
• Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
• Vendor management and negotiation
• Experience managing physical security team, including process development and implementation.
** Travel up to 50% of time including international travel
What we'd like to see:
• Ability to manage multiple projects along with day to day activities
• 10+ years managing security team
• 10+ years developing and monitoring security environment
• Bachelors degree in Criminal Justice or related field
Impact you'll make:
• In the first 90 days - make contact with facilities and security contacts in each TransUnion location around the world and develop a plan for full security evaluation.
• Beyond 90 days - execute security evaluation plan, including visits to many of the larger TU Locations.
• The initial focus of this role will be to evaluate processes at each location, review and update existing security procedures, and identify opportunities to engage vendors with global support. As TransUnion continues to grow, this role will provide guidance as we integrate new acquisitions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top