PH IT Infrastructure Lead
What We'll Bring:
The Infrastructure Lead is responsible for engineering, operations, and support of: servers, storage, network, database, middleware, data centers, network operations center, end user computing, global collaboration, and related technologies. We design, build, implement and provide ongoing support and maintenance (including contract management). We offer a clear career path and the opportunity to work on mission-critical projects as we move toward best-in-class technology
What You'll Bring:
- Ensure Philippines business priorities, projects, SLAs, etc. associated with TI&S services are documented and being delivered. Develop and maintain performance reports to track progress of these priorities and cascade monthly to stakeholders.
- Responsible for building and fostering strong relationship with the regional CIO, TI&S domain leaders and business partners.
- Provide leadership and strategic direction to the in region infrastructure resources.
- Ensure strong alignment exists between TI&S centralized services and local region.
- Fully support and drive the in region international infrastructure transition program, including plans, timelines, communications, and alignment.
- In partnership with TI&S regional domain leaders provide organizational and reporting structure recommendations
- Upon completion of the transition, report directly to the regional IT Leader with dot line reporting to local business leader
- In partnership with TI&S regional domain leaders, ensure global infrastructure standards are defined, documented, and implemented within the region.
- Develop and maintain strategic plans, roadmaps, and infrastructure refresh programs.
- Partner with Application Development, Enterprise Architecture, SP&G, and Information Security to deliver infrastructure and operations projects on time and on budget that fully meet TransUnion business and security requirements.
- Support systems uptime goals for International infrastructure technologies.
- Partner with Global Operations Center and Information Security to ensure systems are patched regularly, at a supported version of code, and fully secure.
- Accountable for financial planning for TI&S within the region - including CAPEX and OPEX planning, accurate invoicing, and financial business plans.
- Partner with TI&S Strategy, Planning, and Governance team to proactively identify and address increased volume/demand, develop disaster recovery & business continuity plans, and compliance and governance reporting (dashboards, heat maps, etc.)
- Proactively identify gaps, risks, and improvements of in region infrastructure processes and tools and execute improvement plans.
Impact You'll Make:
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Bachelors Degree/ College graduate or equivalent in Computer Science/Information Technology or related fields
- At least 10 years relevant experience in computer operation support, System maintenance, WSUS, Network/System/Database Admin, active directory, system testing, user support and documentation
- With 5 years leadership and supervisory experience as head of information technology preferably in banking, and consulting industry.
- Support and maintenance experience on LAN and WAN (switch, router and firewall)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good command in English
- Knowledgeable indifferent operating system (windows 7, windows XP, Windows Server, Linux
- Strong project management experience is a plus
TransUnion Job Title
Manager I, Infrastructure Engineering and Provisioning
Back to top