PCI Security Advisor
How You'll Contribute:
- Supporting TransUnion's Information Security program to fulfill the mission and strategic goals of the organization
- Conduct or assist in conducting application and system penetration testing
- Scheduling, tracking, and coordinating any requests related to external audits
- Performing certifications against standards such as PCI DSS, FISMA, HIPAA and the ISO 27000 series
- Own and manage a portfolio of security projects managing timelines, resources, and vendor requests
- Maintaining Information Security Policies
- Ensuring information systems are operated and maintained in accordance with established security policies
- Assist in maintaining a repository for all current system and vendor findings/deviations.
- Identifying and implementing improvements in existing processes and procedures
- Serve as an Information Security consultant to the organization
What You'll Bring:
- Familiarity with various security frameworks such as: ISO27002, PCI DSS, SSAE16, ISO
- Ability to manage multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Desire to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Understanding of and/or implementation experience with a variety of GRC tools (i.e. Archer, SAP, etc.)
What We Offer
This is an exciting time in TransUnion's history. Withinvestments in our people, technology and new business markets, we areredefining the role and purpose of a credit bureau. We are acquiring newbusinesses, launching new products, and expanding our services to businessesand consumers worldwide.
The future has never looked brighter for ourassociates. We work hard to offer our team members meaningful work experiencesto promote professional growth, and to provide an enjoyable place to work withcompetitive benefits, a healthy work/life balance, and a friendly, casualculture.
Who We Are
Information is a powerful thing. At TransUnion, we arededicated to finding innovative ways information can be used to help peoplemake better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global informationsolutions, our mission is to help people around the world access theopportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizationsoptimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand andmanage their personal information. Because when people have access to morecomplete and multidimensional information, they can make more informeddecisions and achieve great things.
We are an equalopportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive considerationfor employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status,sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected bylaw.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Senior Technical Project Manager
Patrick oversees many projects that are in development within the TransUnion walls. He’s responsible for determining what projects should be running and when they should be finished.
Back to top