Part-time Helpdesk Administrator
Dynamics of the Role
As our business expands and more and more people rely on our services, we are expanding our Client Support Team. The TransUnion Enterprise Client Support (TECS) team provides initial and second level support for associate end user computing and business facing customers.
At Transunion, we know that finding the right people is the reason we're a global leader in credit information and information management services. We strive to provide an environment that allows our talented people to find success and satisfaction. Now, we're adding to the team and seeking an Customer Support Administrator 1 position.
Transunion works with businesses and consumers to gather, analyze, and deliver critical information needed to build strong economies around the world. We help >45,000 businesses manage risk, and 500 million consumers understand and manage credit.
As our Customer Support Senior Analyst, you will provide daily customer facing support across the enterprise.
The Team's Focus
TECS focuses on being the initial contact point for TransUnion's internal and external customers. We offer a clear career path and the opportunity to serve a dynamic company with best in class support. We are a 24x7 operation dedicated to amazing our customers.
How You'll Contribute:
Under supervision, provide initial (Tier 0) first level assistance for TransUnion products and services to both internal and external customers via telephone or electronic medium. This associate is responsible for supporting account management needs and initial call triage. Leveraging knowledge articles and personal experience, the associate ensures user satisfaction by providing troubleshooting and quickly resolving customer issues.
Issues that require advanced knowledge or permissions are escalated to the Tier 1 Customer Support Analysts for support. Key responsibilities include:
- Field customer calls and perform initial password reset and unlock actions in attempt to resolve access issues
- Escalate issues using official escalation procedures when appropriate
- Document incidents and requests as a call overflow when Tier1 and Tier2 resources are unavailable for Tier 1 and Tier2 call back.
- Manage ticket queues with supervision
- Ensures both the customer and internal management are notified of impacting outage situations using official communications procedures
- Open, update and closes incident and request tickets
- Participate in 24x7x365 shift rotation
- Contribute to written operations processes and procedures for knowledge library by providing feedback to articles used
- Escalate customer bridge requests as necessary during outages
- Any additional ad-hoc assignments as directed to meet business need
What You'll Bring:
A Customer Support Administrator 1 should have customer support experience with call center experience preferred or demonstrated real world experience in dealing with customers. A High School Diploma or its equivalent is required.
- Experience supporting web based applications using multiple browser bases (preferred)
- Experience with password management interfaces (preferred)
- User knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Highly motivated individual
- Ability to instill quality in every aspect of the job function
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
What We Offer
We have high standards and expectations and are reaching for new heights every day. This is a terrific time to join our team as we build on our commitment to integrity and service. These values stand behind the decisions we make every day, as well as our relationships at work and with the customers we serve. We believe in the power to achieve and are taking it in bold new directions.
Who We Are
A global leader in credit information and information management services, TransUnion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We're on an exciting journey and you can be a part of it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top