The Partner Manager is an integral part of the DigitalIndirect Business Development team. Partner Managers build relationships and consult with their clients onoptimal implementation of TU Digital solutions– through service, education, andsupport. Ideal candidates will have the ability to drive strategy with ourlargest partners, coupled with a willingness to roll up their sleeves andexecute the tactics. Success in this position requires exceptional consultativesales and client service skills; demonstrated solid performance and work in aconstantly changing environment, dealing with ambiguity, and willingness to jumpin and solve problems with limited oversight. You will be joining a team that works closely together and is passionateabout doing everything we can individually and collectively to achieveresults.
- Provide dedicated and consultative account management to strategic partners, work cross-functionally within TU to drive partner revenue and increase customer satisfaction
- Work closely with the Digital Indirect sales team to prospect and penetrate Partner organizations to identify new opportunities
- Partner with product teams and all cross-functional teams to act as point of contact and deliver collected and consolidated information that prioritizes customer requests
- Hone in on vertical trends and opportunities in order to craft business cases that support any new requests and/or changes that alter product vision/roadmap
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner
- 5 years of demonstrated success in a sales, business development or partner manager role, ideally in the digital ad-tech space
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, cross-functional, highly matrixed environment. You are strategic, but also detail and results-oriented.
- Collaborate with and inform internal teams(product, sales, data strategy, legal & compliance) on partner marketingplans and ensure alignment on timing, goals, and channel execution.
- Help the Indirect sales teams be successful bydeveloping sales enablement collateral as well as executing on partnerco-marketing plans in conjunction with TU Product Marketing team
- Become an expert in TransUnion Digital'ssolutions and partner offerings in order to adapt recommendations quickly tosuit varying client needs
- Own revenue reporting and analysis on audienceusage trends by assigned Partners. Identify opportunities for Communicatefindings and recommendations to sales leads for account growth.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships overtime, converting transactional relationships to trusted partnerships.
- In-depth knowledge of digital advertisingprocesses and techniques. Solid understanding of ad-tech ecosystem and thefinancial services vertical preferred
- Strong energy, drive and enthusiasm balancedwith patience and persistence
- Solid verbal, interpersonal and writtencommunication skills
- Strong analytical skills, detail-orientation andtechnical aptitude
- Demonstrated ability to work in teams and beflexible within a dynamic environment
- BA/BS degree required
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top