Paid Search Specialist
Dynamics of the Role
The PPC campaign specialist will be responsible for multiple high volume accounts, including campaign strategy, keyword research and bid management. A successful candidate will have a hands-on approach will implement strategies that increase productivity and optimize campaigns in order to reach ROI targets. Position manages function and process but not people.
The Team’s Focus
TransUnion Consumer Interactive creates web-based financial products that help consumers manage their credit, identity and money. Our product suite includes TransUnion Credit Monitoring and ID Theft Protection—products that help our customers monitor critical changes in their credit by assisting them with debt analysis, identity theft protection features, and money management tools. Ours is an entrepreneurial environment – with a big company behind us. We’ve had continued year-to-year growth and a history of successful product launches.
How You’ll Contribute
• Managing daily campaign spend, making sure to be in line with targets and monthly budgets.
• Keeping up to date on the latest PPC strategies and technologies and assisting in improving solution offerings
• Collaborating with product and CRM to drive events focused on acquisition and engagement
• Monitoring user behavior and LTV and provide regular reporting on results
• Building and maintaining strategic relationships with key partners such as Google and Bing
What You’ll Bring
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics or similar field of study
• Proficient in re-marketing and re-targeting campaigns
• Deep understanding of online and advertising space, including tracking tools, technical integrations and best practices
• Exceptional analytics skills and experience working in a metrics driven environment
• Outstanding creativity and drive; excellent written and oral communication skills; strong attention to details
• Consistent track record of exceeding targets
• Genuine interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising a must
• Self-motivated and a team player with a passion for problem solving
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well independently or within a team environment.
• Strong sense of ownership, drive and urgency
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top