- Chennai, India
What We'll Bring:
This document outlines the job duties that fall within the Tenant and Employment (T & E) Operations Team Lead job duties. This document also outlines the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for the position. The primary objective of this position will be to support T & E operations in TransUnion GCC. Additionally, it's critical that this candidate is closely aligned with the onshore operation teams to ensure consistency and knowledge of vertical products and processes.
What You'll Bring:
The T & E Operations Team Lead supports the vertical businesses in the following ways:
• Developing and maintaining a high level of knowledge about our industry, products, and services to effectively support a team of customer service representatives.
• Ensuring representatives adhere to our established procedures and processes while also providing a best in class service experience to the customer.
• Holds agents accountable for their performance.
• Supervision of agent-specific performance throughout each day for smooth operations and long-term for team and individual development.
• Handles escalated and supervisor level communications from customers and consumers.
• Produces daily, weekly and monthly status reporting on team individual productivity and overall KPI's.
• Perform consistent and effective coaching sessions with all representatives to continue to increase representative knowledge and increase overall performance.
• Ensures all associates are accountable to following FCRA obligations.
Impact You'll Make:
Knowledge, skills and abilities (KSA's)
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• At least 3 years of experience leading a team with multiple team members.
• At least 7-8 years of customer service experience
• Must have a proactive and solution-oriented mindset.
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
• Basic understanding of modern technologies and communication platforms (examples: social media, smart phones, tablets, etc.)
• Comfort level with general technical concepts.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Quick to learn, with a goal of becoming a SME on an all processes.
• Collaborates well with others in an effort achieve objectives.
• Ability to maintain focus, flexibility, and organization.
• Comfortable working in fast paced environment.
• Able to complete or already completed training focused on coaching.
TransUnion Job Title
Specialist II, Business Operations
Back to top