Operations Analyst - Insurance
Dynamicsof the Role
We are looking for a talented individual tojoin the Insurance team as an Operations' Analyst. Responsible for the ongoingsupport of customers during the implementation process, with a focus onoperational excellence and improvements.
This individual will possess the ability to demonstrate anowner's attitude towards customer implementations in a growingenvironment.
Responsibilities include facilitating all aspects of theimplementation across the various external and internal teams, and afterdeployment, providing support directly to customers as needed. The goal of thisrole is to execute seamless product implementations, to enhance the customerexperience through process improvements, and to help grow the InsuranceDivision's revenue stream through operational excellence.
How You'll Contribute:
- Customer Implementation – Developsthe overall implementation plan and takes ownership of the project tasks,dependencies, issues, and risks. Facilitates customer implementation efforts across the various externaland internal project teams.
- Documentation - Own continuedimprovement of internal and external documents and processes, includinginternal support documentation and external customer implementation guides.
- SME - Be the subject matterexpert for customer implementations. Troubleshoots issues encountered during the implementation, workingacross the internal teams at TransUnion
- Post Implementation-Incorporate lessons-learned identified during customer implementations and providepost-implementation support to ensure success criteria is met.
- Metrics - Manages customerimplementations through the Salesforce.com tracking system, including capturingmonthly metrics.
- Technical - Troubleshoots and/orfacilitates issues encountered during the implementation, working acrossvarious internal teams at TransUnion. Understands the product implementation requirements from the businessand technical aspects.
- BA or BS degree or equivalent with a minimum of 1-3 yearsof related work experience in client support or project management
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solvingskills are required
- Previous P & C insurance experiencepreferred
- Experience working with technical business units andproficiency in learning new technology is required
- Ability to interact with all levels within a customerorganization from all aspects of business including IT, analytics, operations,legal, compliance, product, billing, accounting, and sales
- Solid understanding and ability to use word processing,spreadsheet, and database software applications. Experience with SalesForce.com is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills withinternal and external stakeholders are required
- A detail oriented perspective andentrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to demonstrate an owner's attitude towardscustomer's issues
- Ability to thrive and stay organized in a growing, high-energy,and fast-paced environment
- Excellent listeningskills and the ability work across other organizations to maximizecross-department cooperation and efficiency.
- Ability toprioritize multiple tasks with varying deadlines.
What We Offer
We aim high — and are reaching for new heights every day. This is a terrific time to join our team as we build on our commitment to integrity, service, reliability and innovation. These values stand behind the decisions we make every day, as well as our relationships at work and with the customers we serve. We believe in the power to achieve and are taking it in bold new directions.
Who We Are
A global leader in credit information and information management services, TransUnion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We're on an exciting journey and you can be a part of it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Senior Technical Project Manager
Patrick oversees many projects that are in development within the TransUnion walls. He’s responsible for determining what projects should be running and when they should be finished.
Back to top