Onboarding Solution Engineer
IDVision Onboarding Solution Engineer
"Service is to teach, to empower, to allow others to achieve their goals and reach their potential"
-Chris O'Neill, SVP Consumer Operations
What we'll bring:
• A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
• Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, and an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
• Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
• Our highly customer service oriented associates take pride in assisting consumers with their credit-related questions, concerns and needs as well as supporting TransUnion's small to mid-size business customers and partners.
What you'll bring:
• 3 years of customer support or operations experience in a data solutions environment
• Project management experience
• Strong operations support background
• Knowledge of data solutions and principals in fraud and risk management
• Proven history of problem solving and complex issue resolution
• Ability to consult with internal and external partners to make recommendations to organization, sales and clients
• Strong ability to work independently
• Ability to collaborate across teams and levels
• Proven ability to support of strategic data products and solutions
• Strong knowledge and familiarity with Fraud Prevention products
• Attention to detail and project management skills
• Strong communication, organizational and planning skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment that is change and growth oriented
What we would love to see:
• Dynamic role in an evolving and fast growing business unit
• Seeking individuals with strong communication and organizational skills to support the sales, implementation and ongoing support of TransUnion Fraud Prevention products.
• Ideal candidate will have strong project management skills to coordinate and track opportunities, project implementation and support activities across the organization
• Candidate must have strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of B2B ID management and fraud prevention solutions.
• Candidate must have familiarity with consumer data services and decisioning systems
• Candidate must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Project, Visio), or similar and have working knowledge of Agile principles.
• This is a very visible, versatile and hands-on solution support role where the ideal candidate will grow and understand the domain.
Impact you'll make:
• Work with our Sales and Business Development teams to define the use case for various sales prospects
• Serve as the initial point of contact for internal and external clients and partners for current and pending ID Vision implementations
• Capture client requirements, and define the client use case so that it is clearly documented and readily available to the rest of the Operations team
• Design and recommend the most appropriate integration solution, including process flow diagrams, domain models, data maps and test cases
• Manage and maintain opportunity, analytics and implementation trackers
• Communicate across all levels of client implementations
• Coordinate and track project setup, implementation and support of ID Vision opportunities
• Require minimal supervision - able to work without established procedures
• Able to work in cross-functional teams across departments
• Able to clearly communicate - including planning and preparation of communications
• Required to interact across all levels - across TU and clients
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top