- Pasay, Philippines
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our IT Infrastructure team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology. As a Network Engineer, you'll be part of the team who will be responsible for the engineering, architecture, design, implementation, security, management, support, and monitoring of our Network Infrastructure.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- 3 - 5 years of experience of design, implementation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of large, complex IP-based networks.
- 3 - 5 years of experience with layer-2 and layer-3 network protocols and technologies, TCP, UDP, HTTP/HTTPS,
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification required, (Cisco Certified Network professional (CCNP) is an advantage).
Impact You'll Make:
- Proven experience and success with LAN, WAN, and WLAN design and implementation.
- Proven experience with network capacity planning, network security principles, and general network management best practices.
- Expert knowledge of core routing and switching design principles, best practices, and related technologies.
- Working technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and Internet standards, including routers, switches (layer 2/3), firewalls, remote access, DNS, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, VLAN, QoS, DSL, Frame Relay, and Metro Ethernet.
- Infrastructure Design, Network & Infrastructure Security, Vendor Management, Team work, Stakeholder Management, Incident Management, Problem Management
- Experience designing, configuring, troubleshooting, and deploying network switches/routers. Including experience in QoS/CoS, traffic shaping and bandwidth throttling.
- Knowledge in implementation and support of Quality-of-Service (QoS), and MPLS-based networks is required. Voice-over-IP (VoIP) a plus.
- Provide tier 2-3 support as needed
- Experience working with telecommunications companies or Systems Integrator is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; able to communicate effectively with associates at all levels.
- Excellent documentation writing skill to be effectively presenting to different level of audience.
- Ability to effectively summarize and clearly communicate infrastructure hardware/software problems involving multiple support team(s).
- Must be able to prioritize and manage time effectively as well as function with no supervision, under tight deadlines, and demonstrate initiative in problem solving
- Demonstrate ability to execute and perform timely follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction
TransUnion Job Title
Rep III, Infrastructure Engineering and Provisioning
Back to top