.Net Development Internship - Summer 2017
The TransUnion .Net Center of Excellence is seeking an Intern for 2017. During your time with TransUnion you will assist with the technical delivery of our software solutions.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Coding new features in C# and .Net technologies
- Produces unit and integration tests for their solution
- Addresses existing technical debt with pragmatic delivery
- Actively seeks to help their teammates
- Does whatever reasonably can be done to reach each and every Sprint goal
- Willing to learn any skill needed to help their team
- Works with all the team members to adhere to the Definition of “Done”
- Demos their work and seeks customer feedback actively
- Accepts feedback provided in retrospective and works collaboratively to enable enhancements with the team
- Collaborates continually in design sessions
- Collaborates on solution designs and implementations
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top