National Accounts Executive
"TransUnion is transforming the paradigm of profitability and success in multi-family through the power of data and analytics." - Maitri Johnson, Vice President, TransUnion Multi-family
What we'll bring:
• A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
• Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
• Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
• A well-established, long standing brand in the rental screening industry.
• Reputation for market-leading innovation, analytic capabilities and industry-leading relationship management.
What you'll bring:
• Proven track record of evaluating, prioritizing, strategizing and executing sales with enterprise level prospective customers that drives new logo and revenue growth
• A proven track record of enterprise account closes that demonstrate an excellent understanding of the complexities of large-scale accounts
• Ability to successfully nurture accounts to wins and maximize account penetration by increasing the depth and breadth of TransUnion rental screening solutions across the customer's organization.
• A proactive research mentality, staying abreast of industry changes, competition and market intelligence to drive education within accounts that best positions TransUnion as a trusted advisor and partner to our customers
• Lead, coordinate customer contract negotiations and structure complex pricing scenarios for a successful close.
• Bachelor's degree in a business discipline.
What we'd like to see:
• Experience within the Multi-family industry in ideally an institutional/enterprise sales function, focused on technology related sales.
• Senior level experience within a NMHC Top 25 property management company
• Ability to manage a set of enterprise-scale named accounts
• Understanding of pf PMS software platforms and their full stack of services
• Familiarity with API integrations and Business Intelligence platform.
• Minimum of eight years of sales experience in B2B sales or senior property management large company experience.
Impact you'll make:
• Expectations in the first 90 days - establish contacts and connections within national account customer base.
• Beyond 90 days - thoroughly study and learn the breadth of products and services offered and the value proposition of each.
• Identify the sales assets needed to drive new and existing customer business growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top