National Account Executive - Multifamily
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
• Proven track record of evaluating, prioritizing, strategizing and executing sales with enterprise level prospective customers that drives new logo and revenue growth.
• A proven track record of enterprise account closes that demonstrate an excellent understanding of the complexities of large-scale accounts.
• Ability to successfully nurture accounts to wins and maximize account penetration by increasing the depth and breadth of TransUnion rental screening solutions across the customer's organization.
• A proactive research mentality, staying abreast of industry changes, competition and market intelligence to drive education within accounts that best positions TransUnion as a trusted advisor and partner to our customers
• Lead, coordinate customer contract negotiations and structure complex pricing scenarios for a successful close.
• Bachelor's degree in a business discipline or equivalent experience.
What we'd like to see:
• Experience within the Multifamily industry in ideally an institutional/enterprise sales function, focused on technology related sales.
• Senior level experience within a NMHC Top 25 property management company.
• Ability to manage a set of enterprise-scale named accounts.
• Understanding of pf PMS software platforms and their full stack of services.
• Familiarity with API integrations and Business Intelligence platform.
• Minimum of eight years of sales experience in B2B sales or senior property management large company experience.
Impact You'll Make:
- Expectations in the first 90 days - establish contacts and connections within national account customer base.
- Beyond 90 days - thoroughly study and learn the breadth of products and services offered and the value proposition of each.
- Identify the sales assets needed to drive new and existing customer business growth.
Preferred locations: Texas and Georgia
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Business Development Exec, Sales
Back to top