Marketing Solutions Operations Leader
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
The Operational Excellence & Integrations Leader is a crucial leadership role within the evolving Marketing Solutions organization that is responsible for working with core stakeholders in the Media Vertical and other key leaders in Marketing Solutions to design, implement, and measure the results of key operational programs, while ensuring internal alignment with the broader TransUnion teams and strategies.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, advertising, finance, or business management (preferably also an MBA).
- 10+ years of experience in management consulting, strategic planning, corporate development, program management, and/or operations.
- 2-5 years in a leadership role focused on consulting or operations.
- Demonstrated expertise in operational strategy and processes with proven results.
- Expertise in media, marketing, technology, and data as a service.
- Ability to deliver quantifiable efficiencies and performance optimization across multiple teams.
- Strong attention to detail & business acumen.
We'd Love to See:
- Deep passion and skills in problem-solving.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to effect change within a large matrix org.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior executive presence and ability to partner with senior executives.
- Proven track record for completing projects on time and as expected.
- Driven by intellectual curiosity and independent thinking.
- Passion and desire for continuous improvement.
Impact You'll Make:
- Leading the creation of an improved operating plan with new processes and increased documentation across the Media Vertical and Marketing Solutions horizontal to ensure operational excellence.
- Direct a cross functional team across Operations, Solution Enablement, Product, Analytics, etc. to ensure a prioritized, scalable, and documented operational approach in Marketing Solutions.
- Create, deploy, and measure programs around organizational design, operational efficiency and effectiveness, and delivery process development based on best practices and existing team dynamics.
- Maintain alignment with the rest of the TU matrix organization (Finance, Membership, other Verticals, Global Technology, Information Security, Analytics, Data Strategy, Marketing, Content Acquisition, TU Integrations teams) and streamline processes and integrations with the Media Vertical and Marketing Solutions horizontal.
- Serve as the subject matter expert and point of contact on all strategic operations needs and decisions.
- Consult with internal teams to establish project priorities, capacity planning, and recommend process, product, or service improvements.
- Identify, develop, and manage process improvements projects; including any M&A integrations needs for the department.
- Communicate with technical and non-technical audiences to promote results-driven change.
- Establish and maintain relationships with executive leaders across the business, ensuring alignment with strategic priorities and driving measureable outcomes, such as revenue and operational efficiency.
- Lead business planning, goal-setting, establish measurement framework, and communication cadence of projects and impacts from process, policy, data, talent and technology changes.
- Leverage key media/marketing technology expertise to proactively deploy a framework to increase the operational efficiency for the overall Marketing Solutions Operations organization and lead the TU associates through the transition across people, process, and technology.
- Advise on change management strategies during future integrations or macro organizational transitions and create the project plans, measurement criteria, process workflows, and communication plans to ensure success.
- Directly contribute to the process of creating and documenting the operating plan for key items such as the Three Year Planning process, line-of-business meetings, and integrations progress tracking.
- Build relationships and trust across the TU organization to gather best practices, discover areas of improvement for Marketing Solutions and the rest of the matrix, increase visibility for the rest of the organization for Marketing Solutions, and drive productive change.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Advisor, Business Operations
Back to top