Marketing Manager, LATAM
Dynamic of the Role
Serve as marketing leader for TU LATAM region, understanding positioning messaging and Go to Market strategy to build effective marketing strategies and supporting sales to achieve revenue goals.
Supports the Latam regional business marketing process, ongoing marketing activities and Latam strategy execution. Collaborates with the countries in the region to facilitate and support marketing sessions and marketing strategy execution. Supports execution of regional marketing plans and key initiatives.
We are a reliable provider of global information solutions to assess and manage risk. We believe that information can help develop our industry, facilitate business and ultimately improve the standard of living for people around the world.
We view information differently not only for what it is, but for what it can do to help people achieve their goals. When companies and people have access to complete and truthful information they can make better decisions and achieve their goals. This is called Information for Good.
How you will contribute
From a strategy point of view: relationships, vertical knowledge
- Staying closely connected with marketing and vertical leadership to create effective program strategy around business needs.
- Staying abreast of what is impacting the vertical, sales and product leadership to understand their changing needs and expectations.
- Ensuring thorough understanding of vertical markets, TransUnion's solutions in the market, and unique value proposition at the business and product levels in order to inform actionable marketing plans. This includes market share, share of market goals for each business line, revenue goals, revenue drivers, top customers and breakdown of audience size and needs within each business.
- Understanding existing customer base and use segmentation and effective marketing programming to increase the lifetime customer value and minimize attrition.
- Delivering information on – and access to – strategies, SME's, relevant materials, messages, etc., to the marketing services team to inform creation of outstanding materials and to execute successful campaigns.
- Continuously collaborating with (and educating) sales leadership and their teams on the objectives of marketing programs and effective campaign follow up. Communicate results and inform cross-functional teams of sales feedback in order inform augmentation of future campaigns.
From a design point of view: collaborating & creating campaigns
- Partnering with your marketing lead and the marketing team to develop and execute cross-channel strategic marketing plans/programs for your business unit. This includes PR, events, social, web, email and other channels.
- Partnering closely with content creators on go-to-market execution. Plan together on a quarterly basis to ensure that campaign content creation is mapped out well in advance of campaign launch.
- Partnering with Product, Product Marketing, Sales and Field Marketing on go-to-market strategy / execution / deliverables.
- Creating a distribution plan for each campaign depending on campaign objectives.
- Been responsible for vetting and securing advertising opportunities.
- Partnering with Corp Comms team on ensuring proper brand and message.
- Working with the Internal Comms team to amplify the appropriate programs and results across the TU associate base.
- Participating as a team member to support brand marketing.
- During three-year planning process, serving as either supporting resource or point person (depending on BU need) for marketing plan development, liaising with the BU, Marketing Services, Corporate Comms, etc., to deliver a marketing plan that fully supports the BU's financial and brand goals.
From a management point of view: project management, goals, budget
- Partnering with marketing leadership on the management of BU-specific marketing programs from start to finish including strategic direction, creative, execution, goal development and measurement. You are the overall project manager.
- Ensuring that integrated marketing and communications plans - include key messaging, positioning, channel spend allocations and measurable objectives - are all in alignment with overall enterprise and business unit goals.
- Owning Creative Brief development after pre-campaign strategy is determined with team. Inform the cross-functional teams of audience specifics (key messages, size, roles, needs, objections, motivations, drivers, etc.), campaign objectives (goals, strategy) and measurement metrics.
From a measurement point of view: analytics, create reports
- Meticulously measuring program response, leading and overall and project-specific ROI. Issue comprehensive monthly/campaign-level reports to peers, leaders and others.
- Ensuring these reports are consistent across programs (and with other verticals' reports).
What you will bring
The position requires the following qualifications and background:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Communciations or other related discipline and MBA in management/operations is needed or equivalent work experience.
- Must have at least 10yrs of general business work with experience on marketing development and background in Financial or Technology Services is preferred.
- Must have marketing experience along with strong facilitation skills.
- Knowledge about the credit reporting industry or International business planning experience would be a plus.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Project, PowerPoint and the Office Suite of applications.
- Must be100% fluent in English and Spanish.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a dynamic team in a rapidly changing environment.
- Good project management capabilities and high attention to detail; comfortable working under deadlines and producing key deliverables.
- Sound business judgment and excellent problem solving and influencing skills.
- Proficient organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Team worker; excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel at least 25% of time.
Who we are
We are the world leader in credit information and information management services. TransUnion offers businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Companies have us to improve the management of risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to improve credit management to achieve their financial goals. In communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams. Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this solid foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes a substantial new investment around the world, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas to expand our scope in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We are on an exciting journey and you can be part of it.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Senior Technical Project Manager
Patrick oversees many projects that are in development within the TransUnion walls. He’s responsible for determining what projects should be running and when they should be finished.
Back to top