Marketing Data Analyst
Dynamics of the Role:
The Marketing Data Analyst is responsible for ongoing data quality assessment, maintenance and enrichment within our CRM and marketing automation systems. This individual will also work with marketing team peers to improve data quality as it relates to audience segmentation to increase marketing campaign response.
The Team's Focus
Global Marketing provides business-to-business marketing support for TransUnion, including B2B Vertical and Regional Marketing Strategy, Brand Strategy, Digital Marketing Strategy, Creative Services, Event Planning and PR/Internal Communications. At TransUnion, our brand is one of our most important assets, setting us apart from our competition and creating a clear and consistent experience for customers. We help the company achieve key objectives by developing, executing and measuring corporate communications strategies that leverage brand assets, ensure consistency across the global enterprise and help achieve business goals. Our team environment is one of strategy, creativity, innovation, and collaboration. In fact, we pride ourselves on our ability to work at a fast pace, build strong relationships, and continually hone our skills.
How You'll Contribute:
- Analyze data in the CRM and marketing automation system databases in support of ongoing marketing programs
- Define and implement standardization of data within the marketing department
- Partner with sales operations team to enrich CRM with fields and apps for the collection and cleansing of data
- Identify segmentation opportunities based on industry, business and individual data sets for use in campaign strategy and execution
- Extract data insights and deliver to marketing peers to inform marketing strategies and programs
- Provide visual representation of database health and areas of opportunity
- Assist marketing analytics lead with campaign and business group performance reporting
- Explore methods to map customer lifecycle data to marketing engagement opportunities
- Performs other related duties as assigned
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or similar field
- 3 - 5 years of database management experience working with large sets of data and analytics in a marketing or operations environment
- Knowledge of and business experience managing data quality within CRM and marketing automation systems
- Experience auditing and managing data from multiple sources
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrates strong relationship skills, experience working in highly cross-functional organizations
- Team player – ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Willingness to learn new tools, technologies and stays current with market trends
What We'll Bring:
- Opportunity to work in a high-energy performance marketing environment
- Innovative CRM and marketing automation tools to work in
- A constantly evolving job that isn't satisfied with settling for the status quo
- Open floor plan that promotes a fun, energetic, and collaborative environment
- Great work-life balance
- Tuition reimbursement
Who We Are:
Information is a powerful thing. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used for good. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equalopportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive considerationfor employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status,sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected bylaw.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Senior Technical Project Manager
Patrick oversees many projects that are in development within the TransUnion walls. He’s responsible for determining what projects should be running and when they should be finished.
Back to top