What We'll Bring:
MapR DB Developer
What we'll bring:
&bull A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
&bull Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
&bull Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What You'll Bring:
What you'll bring:
- From the technology standpoint, you would bring your expertise in designing and developing Java services which will interact with MapR streams, and MapR DB.
- You will be bringing in the Best practices that you leveraged in your different experiences.
- You will be productive on day one, and able to understand the requirements, and thereby able to design the applications around MapR.
We'd love to see:
- 10-13 Years of Software Development Experience.
- Strong Experience in Java with 7-8 years of experience.
- Since this is a new platform, and a new tech stack- the Candidate must have experience with NoSQL databases, specifically HBase and/or MapR DB.
- Experience in Streaming/Event driven applications, and OJAI (Open JSON Application Interface)
- Experience in HDFS/ MapR FS or other clustered filesystem.
- Plus: Having worked on Ab Initio, Python, Docker Containers and Kubernetes is a plus.
Lead Developer, Applications Development