Manager, Strategic Marketing Partnerships
Location: Chicago, IL or California
Dynamics of the Role
We’re seeking a Manager to lead our Consumer Interactive StrategicMarketing Partnerships organization into the next phase of our growth. You willhelp define strategic priorities at TransUnion Consumer Interactive and thelong-term roadmap for this channel. You will be the chief advocate formarketing partnerships and own the view for how we can consistently delivervalue to our consumers, while achieving our business goals.
You will continuously define and evolve the role of marketingpartnerships in the organization, developing strategic and tactical plans andbuild harmonious relationships with other functions in the company to drivethem towards efficient execution. You will build a network from scratch and cultivatepartner relationships to optimize 3rd party revenueopportunities both within the product as well as TransUnion marketing webproperties.
The Team’s Focus
TransUnion Consumer Interactive creates web-based financialproducts that help consumers manage their credit, identity and money. Ourproduct suite includes TransUnion Credit Monitoring and ID TheftProtection—products that help our customers monitor critical changes in theircredit by assisting them with debt analysis, identity theft protectionfeatures, and money management tools. Ours is an entrepreneurial environment –with a big company behind us. We’ve had continued year-to-year growth and ahistory of successful product launches.
How You’ll Contribute
- Build and manage this growing channel and spearheadideas for best-in-class experiences
- Build a network of advertisers from the ground up withrelevant offers for TU customers
- Oversee development of an offer engine to deliverhyper targeted and compelling offers
- Continuously optimize and evolve partner marketingoptimization process and procedures to ensure productive and efficientcollaboration with product and marketing teams
- Be the chief evangelist for 3rd partyadvertising and build out this program as a valuable feature to the consumer
- Own financial performance and ROI for partnermarketing driven initiatives
What You’ll Bring
- Sales driven individual with great negotiating skills
- Experience building advertising networks and workingon the publisher side of the house
- Agile and emotionally intelligent workingexceptionally well with varying types of people
- Compressive understanding of online marketing anddigital optimization processes
- Sales and account management and/or media buyingbackground is a must
- Deeply understand e-commerce and can analyticallybreakdown and solve complex problems
- Highly collaborative and invested, not only in thesuccess of your team but the entire organization
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top