Manager, Salesforce Engineering
- Chicago, IL
What We'll Bring:
•A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
•Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
•Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What You'll Bring:
- Demonstrated experience managing Agile DevOps enabled Admin and Development teams within the Salesforce ecosystem for 8+ years.
- Strong organizational and communication skills that create effective cross team collaboration between business and technical focused teams and personnel.
- Comfortable interacting with senior management and business partners across different domains.
- Demonstrated experience operating within a matrixed organization with a strong focus on enabling business capabilities through partnership and collaboration.
- Comfortable working with a global admin and development team working across many different time zones, geographies, and cultures.
- Demonstrated focus on customer, and employee, satisfaction and enablement.
- Experience with ETL tools and API management tools a plus
- Degree in Computer Science or similar preferred with 10+ years of experience in defining, architecting and building software-based IT solutions
Impact You'll Make:
- In the first 90 days: You'll join our leadership team on our CRM program to ensure the expanded Salesforce platform at TU is a global, consistent operating platform for our Sales, Operations, and Marketing personnel. You'll work with our Enterprise Architecture and Program Management teams to help shape the vision of what such a platform should look like, how it should interact with our other backend systems, and how to manage such a platform for success. You'll help to define the operating model for the Technology and Operations teams and grow the Admin & Development team from a dozen resources supporting a single business unit into a team two to three times that size supporting half a dozen business units.
- Beyond 90 days: You'll help ensure we have the right people in place to be successful throughout the program with an eye towards how that team structure will need to be altered once the program is completed. You'll work with other business units not currently using Salesforce to identify opportunities for technology and process rationalization. You'll ensure the operating model is being adhered to and adjust the model as necessary to ensure the business user community is adequately supported. You'll continue to work with the Enterprise Architecture and Program Management office to evaluate further opportunities to enhance our global operations practices.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Manager, Applications Programming
Back to top