Manager of Customer and Content Marketing
What We'll Bring:
At iovation, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or Communications or the equivalent
- 8+ years of experience in marketing, public relations or managing customer events, at least five of those as a people manager in a global setting/role
- Demonstrated ability to formulate, communicate, and establish overall strategy and plans
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Demonstrated experience collaborating across multiple internal teams and departments and ability to build consensus
- Significant experience managing social media platforms/tools (digital, social, traditional); proficiency with presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce and marketing automation systems, including the creation of segmented, personalized, complex nurture campaigns
- Demonstrated experience providing management direction of a marketing or events related function
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, organization and time management skills
- Ability to travel (both domestic and international) for customer and conference meetings
We'd love to see:
- B2B marketing in a SaaS company
- Enterprise software experience or experience marketing cybersecurity software
- Experience working in the fraud, security, identity or authentication sector
- Experience facilitating ceremonies and/or giving public presentations
- Proficiency with social listening tools to generate insights
- Expertise in engaging and activating community groups
Impact You'll Make:
· Lead the team responsible for customer and content marketing to ensure cohesion with these two functional areas to create an effective, customer-centric view of how iovation helps companies solve fraud, identity and authentication challenges.
· Develop and execute on iovation's content strategy by building out high-level, customer-centric themes and messages that are incorporated across the demand, product marketing, creative services, and communication (AR/PR) team.
· Understand the customer journey pre and post-sales as it relates to the content used to inspire, entertain and educate our audience.
· Support the company's brand, retention and growth objectives by managing the appropriate digital presence with engaging content to support demand generation, customer marketing, sales enablement, and PR/AR.
· Lead the creation of email nurture campaigns that include the right content for the right audience (persona) across the entire customer lifecycle; collaborate closely with the Demand Generation and Marketing Operations teams.
· Develop and review internal communications to ensure content and messaging are appropriate and effective.
· Support sales enablement on content systems and organization.
· Manage blog calendar with input from across product, sales and marketing; manage social channels.
· Build and maintain a repository of customer and employee content contributors.
· Oversee content creation for awareness, including social, blog, website and other channels.
· Manage content on the corporate website; ensure content is added on the appropriate web pages, available at the appropriate time in the buyer's journey, updated as needed, and shared to the appropriate internal teams.
· Ensure the web experience is optimal for all new and returning users.
· Audit the corporate website to ensure content is accurate, current and maps to our overall content themes as well as SEO performance.
· Work with operations team on creating standard website metrics/reporting and plans to improve them towards the goal; report on content metrics and understand where we are excelling and what areas need improvement.
· Develop quarterly customer demand generation campaigns resulting in the pipeline growth rate of a minimum of 4x to drive upsell and cross-sell business meeting quota attainment goals.
· Develop and deliver monthly customer newsletter that highlights new features, functionality, products, customer events, and relevant news.
· Develop and deliver customer communications as needed.
· Work with Product Marketing to prepare customer facing presentations and sales enablement material for SAM team.
· Build and maintain all aspects of the iovation Community and Champion program; measure the growth of community members and engagement of those members and report results to executive management.
· Create the customer journey map to define and understand all lifecycle touchpoints from contract signing to integration, go-live, renewal and during retention period with input from the Strategic Account Management and Customer Success teams
· Own the customer events strategy and work closely with team resources to envision, plan and execute with high quality.
· Manage peer review and other related types of sites to ensure that iovation solutions are presented in the best possible light.
· Plan, execute and analyze customer survey results.
· Source and deliver customer case studies.
· Manage all aspects of iovation's Net Promoter Score (NPS); work with TU to create a standard for the fraud and identity business
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Manager I, Marketing Communications
Back to top