Manager I, Application Dev & Design
Global TPRM India and APAC Regional Manager
Dynamics of the Role
At TransUnion, we know that finding the right people is the reason we're a global leader in credit information and information management services. We strive to provide an environment that allows our talented people to find success and satisfaction. Now, we're adding to the team and seeking a Regional Manager for Global Third Party Risk Management in India to support our India and APAC business units.
The Team's Focus
TransUnion works with businesses and consumers to gather, analyze, and deliver critical information needed to build strong economies around the world. Protection of that information is critical to our customers and business. As a Regional Manager, you will be part of the Global Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) team and lead a team in India to help assess Third Party risk, technology, information security, physical security, business continuity/disaster recovery, and ongoing monitoring.
How You'll Contribute
• Leadership: Manage team of subject matter experts including staffing and direct daily people management to conduct the Third Party Risk Management assessments for India, Asia Pacific (APAC), and support the North American team.
• TPRM Assessments: Lead and execute complex assessments that require both analytical and technical skills across a broad range of Information Technology and Information Security topics (e.g., Identity and Access Management, Security Architecture, Physical and Environmental, etc.). Consistently follow approved risk assessment methodologies and according to risk framework(s) defined by Global Third Party Risk Management.
• Third Party Monitoring: Assist in continuous monitoring of third party key risk indicators and key performance indicators.
• Collaboration: Build relationships cross functionally and globally with risk stewards, internal stakeholders, and third parties. Promote a risk-aware culture, with effective risk and compliance management practices.
• Communication: Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization, including senior management, business stakeholders and third parties. Ensure that risks are promptly and clearly articulated, and escalated appropriately.
• Process Improvement: Support projects that help improve the assessment process and support our overall Third Party Risk Management strategy. Communicate with management regarding project obstacles and take ownership of their resolution to continue progress towards deliverables and timelines.
Who You'll Work With
• In this critical role, you will work with TransUnion technology and business teams, and risk stewards such as Audit and Compliance. Externally you will work with vendors, business partners, customers, third parties and related agencies.
What We Expect
• You will lead others in the Third Party Risk Management execution of assessments for India, Asia Pacific, and support North American assessments.
• You will communicate with TransUnion business and technology leaders.
• You will collaborate with other regional managers in support of the Third Party Risk Management process.
What you'll bring
should have 12 - 15 years of information technology experience, preferably with Information Security responsibilities. Additionally, you should have experience in delivering projects in and outside the US, preferably in Latin America, India, Southeast Asia and/or Africa. Other criteria include:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, management systems or related field
• Familiarity with current information security technologies and past experience in multiple of the following domain areas: Identity and Access Management, Application Security, Infrastructure Security, System & Data Security, Physical and Environmental Security, Business Continuity/Disaster Recover, and Regulatory/Standard Compliance.
• Familiarity with industry frameworks and standards such as SSAE16, PCI, and ISO 27001/27002
• Information Security (CISSP, CISA, Security +) certification preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (especially PowerPoint and Excel) and Microsoft Project
• Ability to travel internationally up to 20% of time
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri M.Director, Sales
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top